Lavado Premium has as many as two certificates of reputable Polish and foreign companies. They are an assurance of the highest quality and safety.
Lavado Premium 3en1 Poussette Bébé
Baby pram 3in1 Lavado Premium
The 3in1 Lavado Premium baby pram by KUNERT includes four innovative technologies:
Easy folding and unfolding of the pram
Easy to push and drive
Easy To Use
Baby pram Lavado Premium 3in1 - description
Pram’s frame – lightweight and durable
The frame is made of lightweight but durable aluminum. This makes the Lavado Premium baby pram maneuverable and easy to push and drive.
Suspension – Shock Stop System
The suspension is the element that is responsible for the shock-free travel. It will provide your baby calm sleeping. The Shock Stop system used in Kunert prams reduces unpleasant vibrations. It comprises two elements: rear wheel suspension and additional side suspension.
Shock Stop System:
- The suspension on the rear wheels balances the weight of the pram, so it runs smoothly over bumpy roads.
- The additional side suspension can easily be switched on and off with a simple mechanism. By twisting the shock absorbers, the pram is more flexible and adjusts to the road surface, reducing the bumps felt by your child. It’s a good idea to turn the side suspension off when you’re walking on flat surfaces.
Stop&Drive System – safe and efficient parking
Take care of safety when parking too. The Stop&Drive system allows you to stop the baby pram safety by pushing the foot pedal down. We have positioned it in the center, between the wheels, to make sure it is comfortable and intuitive to use.
Large wheels - travel in safety and comfort
The front wheels with a diameter of 23 cm and the rear wheels with a diameter of 29 cm gives you the assurance that the pram will run well on any surface. It is suitable for walks on asphalt roads as well as more demanding surfaces such as potholed pavements and dirt roads. It can handle sand, snow and curb driving.
Reliable and swiveling gel wheels
With gel wheels you don't have to worry about inflation. And they won't be punctured if you run over glass or other sharp objects. The front wheels swivel 360°, making the pram maneuverable and easy to push and drive. You can block them with innovative switches. To make it even easier for you, the wheels straighten themselves - no matter what position they were in before locking.
Adjustable handle covered with eco-leather
The pram has an adjustable handle, what means that you can adjust it to you own. The handle is covered with eco-leather, which makes it non-slip in your hands and allows you to hold it securely and comfortably even during long walks.
The pram is ready to use practically as soon as it is unpacked (simply unfold the frame, fit the wheels and attach the carrycot) – you don’t need to screw a single screw.
Folding the 3in1 Lavado Premium
Simply take out the carrycot of, hold down the red button on the right-hand side of the handle, pull the levers at the same time (they are on both sides) and fold the frame. Make sure that the safety mechanism has clicked into place - you will hear a characteristic click sound - so that the frame will not unfold on its own, and you can easily carry it around. Once folded, you can remove the wheels and pram axles, so you can store the frame even in a wardrobe or carry it in a small car boot. It's just as easy to remove the front wheels - simply press the button above the wheels.
Unfolding the 3in1 Lavado Premium
To unfold the frame of the pram, remove the safety pin and, holding the handle, pull it up until the locking mechanisms engage. Now you only need to attach the carrycot or sport seat and the pram is ready to use.
EASY TO USE
Front and rear facing mountling
You can mount the carrycot and sport seat backwards or forwards. Your baby can sit facing you (so you can talk to them and keep eye on them) or seat backwards to you and look at their surroundings from the front (as they get older and more interested in the world around them).
Carrycot and sport seat backrest adjustment
The five-stage backrest adjustment in the carrycot allows you to gently lift your baby's head. It is especially useful when the baby is not yet sitting up, but would like to see mum and the world around. It also helps with babies who have spitting.
You can set the backrest of the sport seat in four positions: from lying down - the healthiest position for a sleeping baby - to completely upright - when the baby can sit up well on its own.
The adjustable footrest in the sport seat prevents your baby's feet from hanging inertly. It is also useful during nap as it extends the seat, making it much more comfortable for your child to sleep.
Safety belts and detachable safety bar
The sport seat is equipped with 5-point safety belts, which will prevent your child to undo itself. Safety belts and safety bar secure the child in place and protect against falling out, so you do not have to worry about a safe journey.
High sides in the carrycot and sport seat reduces the risk of falling out
The high sides of the carrycot and sport seat ensure that your child does not fall out when travelling. The deep seat of the sport seat ensures a healthier position, which is important when your child is just learning to sit up. .
Coconut mattress for carrycot
The Lavado Premium 3in1 is equipped with a 1.5 cm coconut mattress which fits in the carrycot and makes your baby feel even more comfortable. It also ensures the right microclimate next to your baby's skin and improves airflow. It comes with a cotton cover that you can take off and wash.
The mattress measures 73 x 35 x 1.5 cm.
Extra insert for sport seat
We have equipped the Lavado Premium sport seat with an extra soft insert.
CAR SEAT – AT CHOICE
To choose the type of car seat select the appropriate option about the ADD TO CARD buton at the top of the page.
- Seat weight: 3 kg
- Suitable for children from 0 to 10 kg (group 0)
- The Carlo car seat includes an infant insert that adapts to the child. This protects against head drooping and dangerous injuries.
- Adjustable three-point seat belts with protector and adjustable handle
- Detachable canopy, foot cover
- Assembly method: for belt or you can order the Carlo compatible with Isofix (Isofix base you can order here)
- Seat weight: 3,5 kg
- Suitable for children from 0 to 13 kg (group 0)
- The advanced side protection system in the car seat greatly absorb the force of a potential impact.
- The Kent car seat includes two insert: an infant insert that adapts to the child, thus protecting against head drooping and one that covers the entire seat.
- Adjustable three-point seat belts with protector and adjustable handle
- Safety is confirmed:
- Seat weight: 2,5 kg – the lightest car seat on the market
- Suitable for children from 0 to 13 kg (group 0). It complies with the latest safety standards in Europe: i-Sized and ECE-R129
- Tough, environmentally friendly EPP EFPRO material and an insert that absorbs Energy in the event of a possible traffic incident.
- The Pixel car seat includes modular insert that ensures correct positioning of the child and stabilizes it.
- Protectors on the belt protect against chafing and provide even better stabilization.
*The color of the car seat depends on the chosen color of the set – the colors are shown in the picture.
*The 3in1 pram set includes adapters that allow you to attach the car seat of the frame.
A capacious, zipped trunk - you can attach it to the pram frame or take it with you.
The large basket will let you take all the things and toys you need during your walk, and also will be useful for shopping.
Two foot covers – for the carrycot and sport seat